Today was a lazy day at home. So here is what I did:
- Put YooperSmith.com on Google. (It was not on there before.)
- Upgraded to the latest version of WordPress. (I had never done that before.)
- Had to find a new theme (old theme no longer worked after upgrade.)
- Backed up the “entire site” and the database.
- Learned that I can backup my php database via my webhost (so I did that too.)
- Loaded some new plugins.
- Found my RSS feed links and got those to work again.
- Recycled all the bottles/cans in the garage.
- Replaced an old toilet flapper.
- Went out to dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant with Yayoi.
It is amazing what you can get done on a lazy day…if you turn off the TV. 🙂